An exciting role has arisen in Madinat Jumeirah Resort for a highly motivated and hard working individual. The main purpose of this position is to assist in the efficient and effective running of the Sales team- Leisure Segment.
The key duties will include:
- To ensure achievement of annual financial room revenue targets focusing on Wholesale and Transient/BAR segment.
- Contributing & executing a commercial plan for Sales &Marketing to accomplish overall Madinat Jumeirah strategy and targets.
- To lead, manage and develop Leisure Sales team at Madinat Jumeirah and contribute to overall S&M and MJ strategy as Commercial leader.
- To ensure all business development activities are fully aligned with Jumeirah's Brand Standards.
- Being proactive with internal and external communication
- Creating a target focused environment by setting and administrating smart goals and targets/KPIs.
- Representing the hotel at road shows, trade fairs and attend international sales calls/trips to maximise market exposure and new market development.
- Maximising revenue generation based on segment, source and geo-graphic source market analysis.
- Recording Sales activities and accomplishments through Sales trip reports and Executive Summary.
In order to be considered for this role you will possess a relevant degree from a recognised international institution; for example, hospitality, marketing or sales. It is essential that you will also possess at least 5 ears experience of working as a Director of Sales and Marketing in the leisure segment exposed to MENA region.
You will also be a highly proactive individual with first class communication skills and dynamic, assertive and enjoying working in a faced pace environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, fluency in written and spoken English and preferably additional language is essential.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; unfurnished leased accommodation/housing allowance, annual flight tickets, medical and dental coverage, pension, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, complimentary use of Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates. Married colleagues will enjoy family benefits for up to two children which include education assistance