- The Director of Training will design, market, deliver, and run training programmes across the country.
- Has primary responsibility for developing and executing several technical learning and development programs
- Consults with business leaders and conducts training needs assessments to identify and create programs to improve efficiency which drive and support the alignment of the training strategy with business motives.
- Champions a learning culture that clearly promotes the significance of continuous learning by designing training programs and reinforcements that enable learning, retention and implementation of learning.
- Builds effective relationships and establishes professional credibility at all levels.
- Partners with management to continually assess learning needs, improve curriculum and develop standard operating procedures to ensure that trained associates are able to achieve personal and company performance requirements.
- Develops delivery plans in accordance with organizational and departmental goals for on-going and roll-out training which includes development of interim goals, schedules and allocation of resources.
- Formulates and implements training policies and procedures for standardization and delivery of training methodology
- Builds a high performance training delivery team through development, coaching, stretch goals, professional training, special assignments, recognition and recruiting of top talent.
- Leads the design and delivery of management development programs
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Minimum of a Degree in a related field not necessarily law, but advance law degree is an advantage.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in an academic or training environment is an advantage.
- I.T skills are compulsory.
- Application is open to all however candidates with advertising background are encouraged to apply.