Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Benlad Consulting Limited - Our client, a licensed Service Provider for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education of the Institute of Continuing Legal Education of Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) is seeking to hire an astute professional to drive organizational learning and growth through the position below:
Job Title: Director of Training
* The successful candidate will help gear the project of designing and implementing the mandatory legal training for lawyers that will run at NBA branch levels and also at all client’s training centers in Lekki phase 1 Lagos and Wuse zone 4 Abuja.
* The Director of Training will design, market, deliver, and run training programmes across the country.
* Has primary responsibility for developing and executing several technical learning and development programs
* Consults with business leaders and conducts training needs assessments to identify and create programs to improve efficiency which drive and support the alignment of the training strategy with business motives.
* Champions a learning culture that clearly promotes the significance of continuous learning by designing training programs and reinforcements that enable learning, retention and implementation of learning.
* Builds effective relationships and establishes professional credibility at all levels.
* Partners with management to continually assess learning needs, improve curriculum and develop standard operating procedures to ensure that trained associates are able to achieve personal and company performance requirements.
* Develops delivery plans in accordance with organizational and departmental goals for on-going and roll-out training which includes development of interim goals, schedules and allocation of resources.
* Formulates and implements training policies and procedures for standardization and delivery of training methodology
* Builds a high performance training delivery team through development, coaching, stretch goals, professional training, special assignments, recognition and recruiting of top talent.
* Leads the design and delivery of management development programs
* Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
* Minimum of a Degree in a related field not necessarily Law, but advance Law degree is an advantage.
* A minimum of 5-7years' relevant experience.
* Experience in an academic or training environment is an advantage.
* I.T skills are compulsory.
* Application is open to all however candidates with advertising background are encouraged to apply.
* This role requires only candidates with requisite motivation, background in learning, goal-getter, and with proven ability to take up challenges from the start.
* Remuneration is negotiable based on qualification, leverage and performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org