Control and lead the development and integration of the new and future service delivery platforms and ensure all the operational process are integrated within the subsidiaries organization and resources pertaining to those services that can be delivered via the Internet to end-users, referred to as ‘Over-The-Top’ services.
- Lead the implementation of all new Over-The-Top (OTT) services that leverage various technologies and VAS systems that are licensed, purchased, and/or partnered with that enable the online delivery of media initially to Etisalat operations but ultimately to any Telco and/or ISP that can be interconnected to the technology platforms.
- Ensure BSS/OSS integrations coordination with relevant Subsidiaries ITSD and Engineering departments.
- Online and convergence platform and services operations and quality assurance.
- Provide support to Product Marketing department of the subsidiaries with Technical support for the Service definition, preparation of RFP specifications
- Operational support of roll out, fault handling and Customer Care processes
- Ensure that the documentation of all systems that each subsidiary operates, including APIs for various types of systems that new systems will be connected into that enables the delivery of media is complete and updated.
- Build and Validate the Business plan of the platform expansion.
- Co-Drive/Assist with Business Dev & Strategy the mid and long term engineering and marketing development.
- Support Business Dev & Strategy by providing solution (including project management) for new services and interconnectivity for Etisalat subsidiaries and non-etisalat Telcos, IPSs, etc…) so as to support the delivery of media to users via the network partner’s network that has contracted for the services.
- Work closely with the platform team members to develop a knowledge base of products that are based on US and multi-national technology reviews
- Consistently and accurately assess complex, cutting-edge IT innovations and trends
- Maintain the Etisalat Media Group ‘blog’ and ‘forum’ as it pertains to findings that are reported and currently deployed and evolving technology platforms that is accessed by all product managers of the Etisalat operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science /Electronics /Networking/Multimedia Engineering, with emphasis on the delivery of all types of media over the Internet utilize internet protocols plus and 4+ years of experience and solid track record of problem solving and system integration and planning in a telco/operator solution provider environment.
- 5-6 years of experience and solid track record of problem solving, system integration and planning in the telecommunication sector and implementing and maintaining VAS related sub-systems for multi-play services