- Coordinates the work of the project support team for better performance measurement and tracking, among state teams and LGA clusters. The Director is the first contact with field-based project staff for day-to-day support and operations.
- Support transformational change to deepen our engagement with key leaders in government, civil society, communities and other entities to use evidence to make better and informed decisions that affects the health sector of Bauchi and Sokoto states.
- The Director Result-Based Planning and Advocacy, shall be the point person to coordinate health systems strengthening (HSS), governance, policy, health information systems, demand creation, commodity logistics and supply management, pre-service education and quality of care services across TSHIP in both states.
- Emphasize more than ever before, crucial role of advocacy around greater sustainability of TSHIP interventions in MNCH/FP/RH and health systems strengthening support. All these of course shall be evidence driven.
- As a member of the Senior Leadership of TSHIP, the Director, Result-Based Planning and Advocacy works under the direction of the Chief of Party to support coordination of the project, ensuring that all request for technical, contractual, administrative, financial and logistics assistance are handled in efficient and effective manner.
- Oversees the use of evidence based models and techniques for development of annual work plans, performance monitoring systems and target settings for the attainment project set objectives that contributes to USAID-Nigeria mission goals and expected outcomes.
- Provide skilled technical assistance to project staff and partner organizations in Bauchi and Sokoto states in areas of performance improvement, project management, strategic planning, knowledge management, financial management and other applicable management specialities.