- Define, propose, and lead the execution of the sales and marketing strategy.
- Review, adapt and amend strategy according to market challenges and business profitability.
- Identify target clients and lead the selling process.
- Elaborate action plan in order to enhance competiveness, in terms of organization, service, quality, and pricing.
- Manage the order activity, monitor and improve the related performance.
- Build strong external and internal business relationships and network with key players.
- Work with operations and the various support departments to provide appropriate solutions to customers.
Sales and Marketing Team Management
- Manage the sales and marketing team to ensure the quantitative and qualitative targets are met.
- Measure the performance of the sales and marketing team through appropriate metrics.
- Identify sales performance gaps and put corrective actions in place.
- Train the sales and marketing team to improve their knowledge and performance.
- Market Intelligence Carry out market surveys with the help of sales and marketing team.
- Identify and communicate market changes, key competitor's strategies and industry trends to regional and corporate teams.
- Analyze the market's attractiveness and competitive situation.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses as compared to other competitors.
- Provide reliable statistics, analysis and action plans to reach market targets.
- Monitor and report profitability analysis on accounts.
- Monitor customer's satisfaction issues.
- Attend the KPl's review with the key accounts.
- Provide monthly reporting within the agreed framework.
- First degree in business, engineering or related field, with minimum 12 - 15 years of experience in the FMCG Industry.
- Must have a deep understanding in building a brand and developing brand loyalty.
- Professional certifications in sales, marketing and customer relations.
- Must have a proven track record in a business development function in the FMCG industry.
- Already in relation with key market stakeholders, and have the ability to translate operational concepts into business solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of the local environment and culture in which the company currently operates.
- Well organized, possesses strong business acumen, excellent communication skills as well as leadership abilities.
- Resourceful and flexible, with good interpersonal skills that will enable adaptation in complex, challenging, cultural and social contexts.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.