- Ensures that the TAR work-scope is clearly defined through an Statement of Requirement and deliverables achieved according to TAR Process and planning gate criteria.
- Communicates with the TAR Team and offshore personnel to ensure implementation scope is clear and understood.
- Produces a work-pack, (including certification), for each TAR activity, ensure high quality engineering has been carried out (managing surveys as required).
- Identifies services requirements and ensure detail in work-pack.
- Agrees engineering and construction assurance activities are completed e.g. Design review / HAZOP / HAZID. Conducts offshore constructability reviews, etc.
- Liaises with the TAR Construction. Leader to populate detailed requirements on the Construction Readiness Tracker e.g. permits, LOLERS etc.
- Ensures modifications are in alignment with BP standards and have followed the MoC process, including HAZID/HAZOP, Risk Assessment, etc.
Provides an engineered package, (covering all agreed scope of work), that is safe for implementation.
- Communicates schedule risk to the TAR Team.
Acts as point of contact with any specialist vendors required for modification scope.
- Develops execution man-hour estimates, identify all resource requirements, (including 3rd parties), and ensure these are fed into the TAR planning process.
- Ensures timely procurement and delivery of all TAR materials.
- Ensures pre TAR scope is planned and executed sufficiently ahead of the TAR window.
- Ensures full close-out of the work-scopes, including Punch-lists, Work Orders, Document Control, MoCs, etc.
- Candidate will ideally have a Mechanical discipline background, and/or have maintenance execution experience.
- Worked in either, operations support, an offshore environment or project management roles.
- No travel specifically required, but expected to make occasional offshore visits.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, with particular reference to written documents.
- Demonstrable safety leadership behaviours.