Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Typically, management contacts the despatch rider/courier giving details of where and when to collect the package, and the destination address.
- Despatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy.
- Dispatch rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company.
- Training will be given on specified products.
- A minimum of a Senior High School Certificate
- Preference for applicant staying in Yaba axis and environ (Lagos)
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit
- Fluent in English
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have a mature attitude
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have good knowledge of Lagos routes is an added advantage
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Work Experience: 0 - 3 Years
- Age Limit: Not older than 35 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org