Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles for conveyance of materials, freight, or passengers, or for normal installation, service, or emergency repairs rendered outside the place of business. Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work progress.
1) Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
2) Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
3) Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios.
4) Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
5) Prepare daily work and run schedules.
6) Receive or prepare work orders.
7) Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
Minimum of OND in any related field of study. Working experience will be an added advantage.