As the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, we are committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day.
As the Distribution Manager, you are responsible for planning and managing distribution activities. You effectively manage the receipt and storage of finished goods and its efficient dispatch to customers.
- Co-ordinate the activities of Distribution plus general arrangement of materials by ensuring maximum utilization of available resources at minimum cost.
- Liaise with transport to ensure effective truck call off for loading of finished goods to customer.
- Liaises with Laboratory for release of finished product to enable efficient dispatch to customers to customer.
- Maintain and control accurate stock records and organize monthly and yearly stock count with account Department for better stock control.
- Coordinate personnel and resources to ensure company’s objectives are satisfied.
- Coordinates training and development of personnel.
- Plan the activities and projects of the department and develops department budgets
- Liaise with Engineering for prompt repair of faulty material handling equipment to reduce downtime and cost.
- Monitors the distribution KPIS
- Ensures safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment.
- Maintain Food Safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict Compliance in the work place