The Logistics Team plan, move and control the flow of goods from point of origin to point of consumption across all divisions and brands within Alshaya. Working closely with brand teams to ensure appropriate stock and delivery to store, the team manages a range of complex and diverse activities including shipping, freight, warehouse operations, customs clearance (in-bound and out-bound), compliance and project management.
You will monitor and manage the Distribution Centers and Shipping Departments in assigned countries, working closely with merchandisers and regional development managers to ensure continuous stock flow. You will also develop employees to achieve company targets and goals and ensure that security, inventory management and safety standards are maintained and ensure continuous improvement in productivity and operating costs.
You will have/be:
- At least 8 years' experience in a senior logistics position.
- Knowledge of supply chain management.
- Knowledge of retail operations, shipping and Customs.
- Knowledge of distributions.
- Graduate qualification in logistics (desirable)