- Reports to the Regional Sales Manager
- Direct Report: Concept Store Managers in his district
- The District Sates Manager’s Role is to rnaximise sates and profit by the management of multiple retail locations through effective sates leadership, execution of stringent operational standards, and cost control and asset protection in the assigned District.
- He will achieve these through the building, developing and motivating a high performance team of concept store managers and sales associates thus creating unique Store experience.
- Interpreting District strategies and effective deployment, implementation and co-ordination of District business strategies.
- Provide assistance in the development of sales plans and budgets
- Talent acquisition, development and deployment to achieve sales targets, operational efficiency and effective customer service.
- Continuously building sustaining long term relationships
- Optimize logistics management and effective supply chain processes.
- Installing and maintaining effective cost and internal controls in the District.
- University Degree at 2nd class upper level,
- An MBA will be desirable
- Not less than 10 years RETAIL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE in the consumer electronics, information communication technology, appliances, accessories and telecommunication industries.
- Experience in the co-ordination of multiple retail/service outlets through effective sales leadership and optimal service delivery.
- Proven track record in the management of effective supply chain, logistics, and internal controls for the District.
- Strong sales development and relationship management skills.
- Ability to build, develop and manage a number of efficient Concept Store Managers.
- Deployment of effective operational systems to ensure unique customer experience.
- Ideal candidates will currently be functioning in a District or Regional Manager’s role in a multi-product retail company in the consumer electronics, ICT, Telecommunications and electrical/electronic appliance and accessories industries.
We provide a competitive compensation package and training