An exciting role for a Dive Centre Manager has arisen in the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The main purpose of this position is to set and maintain Quality, Health & Safety in the Diving Center. To build and enhance the business of diving.
- Run PADI ( Professional Association of Diving Instructors ) courses in accordance with the standards set out by the PADI.
- Ensure at all times the smooth operation of diving trips and opening hours to ensure highest service level to guests.
- Set Instructional schedules for Diving Instructors.
- Maintain all Dive Centre equipment to perfect working condition.
- Carry out reasonable additional duties as requested by management.
- Provide a friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that relationship with colleagues are good, maximising team spirit and cooperation to the good of the department of the hotel.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be a qualified PADI Course Director with experience working in a management position within a 5 star hospitality environment.
You will have good administration, communication, time management and organisational skills, as well as the capability to multitask and strong attention to detail. You will also be a team player with effective analytical skills. Your interpersonal and customer service ability will be excellent.
Proficiency in computer software systems is essential as well as excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: housing allowance, annual flight allowance, medical and dental coverage, pension, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates. Married colleagues will enjoy family benefits for up to two children which include education assistance.