As part of the Lifestyle portfolio this position is to develop and implement sales strategy & plans for the brands to enhance the brand image and achieve sales targets ensuring quality in the sales process.
- Must have a strong knowledge in the Sales and Marketing aspects of a Retail business .
- Excellent/high level networking skills to build and maintain relationships with key accounts and Principal/stakeholders/business partners.
- Proficient in English language, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Should be able to communicate effectively and have excellent negotiation skills.
- Should be able to lead, develop and motivate teams.
- Ability to build and drive performing teams.
- Minimum 7 to 9 years experience in retail, with a minimum of 5 years in managing portfolio of Fashion retail stores.
- A Degree or tertiary qualification in Retailing or Retail Management
- At least 5 years of specialized sales management training with a proven track record in the field of Sales and Retailing