The Divisional F&I Manager has primary goals for ownership and control of the AFF F&I Team operation across the UAE specifically to the brand (s) and any other regions as directed by AFF.
• Recruitment of and installation of staff capable of operating in an F& I environment and process within Automotive Retail Dealer and SME sites.
• Drive and achievement of agreed KPI targets (focus on IPRU and ultimately income growth)
• On- going performance management of F&I team based on agreed KPI metrics and performance levels, HR issues, Wage Signoffs, Appraisals.
• Control and Management of Training of F&I personal and processes to a pre-determined level and implementation in to showroom environment post training.
• Performance management of brand F&I Managers
• MI flow by site of agreed data based around KPI's in to AFF
• Interaction and agreement of F&I strategy with Senior Management
• Close working relationships with AF & AFF Senior Management
• Issue Avoidance Measures and Resolution as required
• Brand specific training and development of F&I Managers
• Brand knowledge and implementation of Brand identity within an F&I environment
• Working with branch management to achieve sales and performance KPI's of the branch and brand
- Previous F&I Manager experience
- Strong knowledge of F&I process, structure, systems and methodology
- Ability to performance manage F&I and AFF support staff
- Ability to build, implement and deliver F&I training programmes based around the F&I and dealer showroom processes and procedures
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level UAE)
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic an Advantage
- Showroom Knowledge including strong understanding of Fastrack and wing to wing sales process