Great opportunity at senior level
Join a team of world class specialists
Our client is wholly indigenous petroleum products marketing company registered in Nigeria. Established in 2005 and licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources to engage in the trading of Petroleum Products, and other Services. They are a major importer and distributor of petroleum products. Their vision is to be the world’s bench-mark in the oil and gas industry; they are poised to provide excellent world-class services to their stakeholders and Nigerians.
An exciting opportunity exists for an innovative and experienced Commercial & Business Development Manager to join their team reporting through to the Managing Director.
In this role you will:
- Oversee regional operations to ensure the timely commencement and execution of work for clients and actively engage in relationship management to ensure service quality is exceptional;
- Maintain a service group for installation and maintenance of trailers and equipment.
- Participate in the development & implementation of training programs for clients and staff including practices, procedures, processes and scope of supply as necessary; work with the executive team to provide key guidance and tools that enable improvement of operational procedures necessary for efficient management of the existing operational personnel & equipment infrastructures while supporting company expansion.
- Maintain an operations management team that proactively engages field employees and ensures safety, technical training, compensation and payroll are competitively executed.
- Manage all company operations, day-to-day and long term; provide financial analysis relating to overall operational performance and growth opportunities; develop/document procedure manuals for all key operational processes, including operational process/data flow charts, within and across functions.
- Possess strong financial and analytic skills; responsibility for setting operational strategy in a competitive business; excellent communication and management skills; manage client communications for all ongoing projects.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- The candidate for this post must possess a minimum of a good first degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Petroleum, Industrial, etc) or in any other relevant field(s) of study
- MBA or Masters in relevant field
- At least 10 years experience in operations field with minimum of 5 years in Oil & Gas operations experience;
- He/she must also have some proven managerial capabilities with experience in the downstream oil and gas sector
- A high strategic orientation and results focus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and focus on set goals;
- Member of relevant certification body
As an employer of choice, they will provide you:
• Competitive salary package and benefits;
• Opportunities for ongoing learning and career development.