Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
General practitioners, or GPs, provide primary and continuing medical care for patients in the community. They take account of physical, emotional and social factors when diagnosing illness and recommending the required treatment. Patients may be referred to hospital clinics for further assessment and possibly for treatment.
They increasingly work as part of a team alongside other healthcare professionals, including community health doctors, to discuss care options for patients and their families and help patients to take responsibility for their own health.
- managing resources to service targets as effectively as possible
- commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals;
- responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
- providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and new babies;
- meeting targets set by the government for specific treatments, such as child immunisations
- discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives;
- promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
- organizing preventative medical programmes for individual patients.
- keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
· Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
· Good practical skills
· Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
· Ability to solve problems and effective decision-making skills
· Drive to continue learning throughout career
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to plantinumoutsourcingresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .