Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Doctors diagnose and treat medical conditions, disorders, illnesses and diseases through the application of specialist medical skills and knowledge.
Specific responsibilities vary greatly depending on the area of specialism. However, generic duties of the job may include:
- maintaining records
- Promoting health education.
- performing surgical procedures
- providing general pre- and post-operative care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- assessing and planning treatment requirements
- undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- organizing workloads
- liaising daily with medical/non-medical staff including other doctors and healthcare professionals
- writing reports
- making telephone calls
· Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
· Good practical skills
· Ability to solve problems
· Effective decision-making skills
· Leadership and management skills
· Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
Drive to continue learning throughout career
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 5-7 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to plantinumoutsourcingresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .