The Document Controller is responsible for providing day-to-day operation of a document management system, compatible with Customer SAP document management system.He/She manages documentation for compliance with regulatory, company and business requirements.
- Act as the GE focal point for document control
- Support Customer Project Services to capture 'actual labour hours' for Work Orders
- Liaise with the GE NCD manager or his representative to supply data required for NCD reporting
- Issue weekly GE Operations reports to Customer's representatives/stakeholders
- File all required forms and records as established in GE Information Management /Record Keeping procedures
- Ensure all Work Management Process (WMP) and Control of Work (CoW) documentation is received and filed in accordance with GE procedures
- Prepare documentation materials for and assist in various internal and external audits
- Ensure new document & records management and retention standards/policies are strictly enforced
- Ensure project files are set up in accordance with the common process and in compliance with the proper regulatory agencies.
- Assure project documentation and close out occurs in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 2 years cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Proficiency with database tools (Access, Excel...) computer skills
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven experience with document management systems