- This role will be required to analyze, organize and manage Document Management processes and activities, controlling and monitoring related tasks, thus assuring corporate methodology and procedures maintenance and compliance across the group.
- Interface with other project team members about document management matters, ensuring knowledge transfer and the preservation of Document Management matters across the group.
- The Document Controller will coordinate Document Control, Management Information Systems (MIS) and Secretarial support services for a wide range of upstream oil and gas projects, both onshore and offshore.
- Generate and maintain Document Control Procedures.
- Maintain electronic document / email files and hard copy document files for all Project-related documentation.
- Establish and maintain document distribution matrices, transmittal and correspondence registers for all Project-related documentation.
- Establish and maintain a Project library containing frequently referred to documentation, such as codes and standards.
- Review and audit contractors’ document control procedures.
- Establish and introduce to the Project a server-based Project Management Information System (PMIS) and maintain this system.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- OND,HND/University Degree in an Administration and Management Discipline.
- Sound knowledge and experience of document control for major projects.
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Good organizational, as well as verbal and written communication skills.