- Provide iDocs customer support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of customer’s account for iDocs including setup and access rights assignment.
- Configuration of project details for successful implementation.
- Provide basic troubleshooting of customer problems relating to both software and hardware issues by obtaining a general understanding of OS and application.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
Perform creation of new accounts using iDocs Admin tool.
- Update technical documentation.
- Coordinate with Level II and Level III support personnel to resolve more complex problems.
- Must be able to provide some after hours and weekend support (on call basis).
Experience of using Oracle or SQL
Experience of using documentum or any other electronic document management system (EDMS) is desirable.
Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Able to manage multiple complicated assignments simultaneously- Self-motivated and a team player. Passionate interest in IT and possess initiative to keep up with current IT trends- Enjoys working in a challenging environment.
Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques.
Experience with hardware and software issues.
Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Working knowledge of business workflow issues is helpful.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.