- The Document Control Administrator will be responsible for documenting and keeping custody of all drawings, transmittals and version revisions related to all departmental projects.
- Set up an electronic library system for the management of technical documentations.
- Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management and recording of Network documentations including MDXi and MainOne.
- Responsible in handling ISO 27001 , PCI DSS and ISO 9000 initiatives.
- Develop electronic filing and archive system and technical library for easy to issuance, storage, retrieval and management of documents to internal and external customers.
- Custodian for Network Operations documents that must be controlled and kept for audit/internal requirements as related to ISO standards.
- Become the liaison officer to the BPM (Business Process Management) team in relation to document management processes and document standardization.
- Maintain proper organization and storage of documents and information.
- Provide full admin support to the team.
- Maintaining folder access on internal servers for relevant stakeholders and issuing of document logs for each project.
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties assigned.