The Document and Funding Analyst reviews approved loans and leases, books these new accounts to the appropriate system, and then completes funding of the loan to ensure Dealerships receives loan/lease proceeds. They ensure accuracy and completeness of the information and documents provided by dealerships. All work is managed within current service level standards established by Chase Auto Finance.
· Review and analyze submitted correspondence to determine if it meets the business requirements, including compliance with various state and federal regulations.
· Work closely with other Chase Auto Finance sites and departments to resolve issues.
· Provide process support including:
o Verify accuracy and completeness of submitted correspondence.
o Communicate exceptions and additional requirements to clients.
o Index product documents and route appropriately for retention.
· Enter required information into systems.
· Provide dealer support by answering various inbound queries of dealers and other departments
College graduate preferred
Adaptability to a highly technical environment
Excellent Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
Strong research, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Willingness to work in shifting schedules, including graveyard
Auto Finance background is a plus
Experience in high speed data entry in a DOS based environment is a plus
Highly organized and attentive to detail