- The Door Executive is expected to work and give direct support services to his/her business unit as it relates to all assignments you may be given.
- Answering questions from visitors.
- Providing directions to people and giving informative facts.
- Helping elderly or less able people.
- Maintain orderly queues.
- Ensure doorways are kept clear.
- Support security personnel, observing visitors and reporting any incidents.
- Close down and lock up venues at the end of the evening.
- Collecting and checking tickets from people as they enter the venue.
- Solving any problems relating to seating arrangements, such as double bookings.
- Dealing with any disturbances that may occur during the show.
- Helping the audience to leave in an orderly fashion at the end of a performance, and making sure all the customers have left the building.
- Supervising the evacuation of the premises in the event of an emergency.
Job Specific Competencies
Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes:
- A friendly, approachable and polite manner.
- A smart personal appearance.
- A willingness to help people.
- A responsible and reliable attitude.
- High standards of customer service.
- Good observation skills.
- Stamina to remain standing for lengthy periods of time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Confidence to deal with any challenging behavior from customers/guests.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- To be decisive and quick-thinking.
- Good observation skills, remaining alert to any potential issues.
- Candidates should possess OND/HND/B.Sc qualifications.
Experience & Training:
- 3 Years' Experience in a Security Role, experience of customer service in a busy or prominent establishment would be an advantage.