Location: Gombe/Bauchi, Imo & Kogi
Reporting to: State Team Leader
Duration of contract: 18 months
Probation Period: 6 months
Your responsibilities as a Driver shall include;
· Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
· To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
· To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times.
· To report all damages to Procurement/Logistics Officer for necessary action.
· To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics Officer.
· To ensure that all keys are safely kept the in the key box.
· To run project vehicle/s as appointed by the State Team Leader or any other manager.
· To keep daily record of vehicle mileage.
· To collect weekly itinerary from the State Team Leader
· To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved use.
· Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
· Record service delivery data on outreach visits
· Collecting, recording and reconciliation of cash on outreach site visits
· To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.