Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Drivers work in different roles although their duties are more or less the same. Typically, a driver is expected to drive a vehicle from one place to another in order to transport people or merchandise. Essentially, drivers are expected to drive a vehicle on a schedule over a designated route and ensure the safety and timely delivery of passengers or goods.
• Drive company vehicles to pick or drop employees
• Deliver important documents to required destinations
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
• Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
Minimum of SSCE . 3 years working experience in the commercial transportation is required.