- Act as Field Assistant in collecting data when travelling with scientist and other team members for field, training or meeting activities.
- Assist the project team during training, surveys and other data collection activities.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of demonstration facilities within and outside the campus.
- Drive IITA vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Perform necessary cleaning and washing of the assigned vehicles as needed.
- Provide timely advice to the transport office of any vehicle requiring maintenance services.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of WASC.
- At least 4 years professional driving experience in a reputable organization.
- Versatility in driving varying automobiles and work experience in cassava value chain.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
- 2 years renewable
- Location , Abuja, Oyo, Rivers