The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position below at the Institute’s Station in Kano
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Drive IITA vehicles to various destinations as required
- Convey IITA scientists/staff/visitors to field work and other places as required
- Ensure all station vehicles are well maintained and clean
- Deliver confidential documents/letters to partners especially donors, ministries and embassy,
- Participate in carrying out field operations/activities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
WASC with valid professional drivers’ licence (Class ‘E’) plus at least five (3) years driving in an international research institute.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be conversant with Nigerian roads;
- Posses ability to drive long distance with good eye sight;
- Be able to work under pressure and be ready to work on weekends where necessary.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.