Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Main Duties
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as required and assist with the organisation of regional meetings and events including the management of designated suppliers and other partners.
- Undertake general facilities management duties including basic office cleaning and maintenance of small equipment.
- Under the guidance of the State Programme officer, ensure that all office registers and related paperwork (assets, disclosures and vendor details etc) are maintained and regularly updated.
- Undertake logistical support to designated workshops, meetings and events according to stated requirements.
- Ensure vehicles are serviced in line with the service schedule and that periodic routine vehicle checks are made and that defects and damage are reported promptly. Vehicles are clean and refuelled regularly.
- Carry out driving and transportation duties in relation to travel bookings, activity and event management and maintain vehicle log books, drivers' licences log, journey and fuel records.
- Provide ad hoc advice and information to visitors regarding the local area and transport facilities (programme and non-programme).
- Clearly communicate transport arrangements and any changes to transport users and the responsible operational manager.