• Provide ad hoc administrative support as required and assist with the organisation of regional meetings and events including the management of designated suppliers and other partners.
• Undertake general facilities management duties including basic office cleaning and maintenance of small equipment.
• Under the guidance of the State Programme officer, ensure that all office registers and related paperwork (assets, disclosures and vendor details etc) are maintained and regularly updated.
• Undertake logistical support to designated workshops, meetings and events according to stated requirements.
• Ensure vehicles are serviced in line with the service schedule and that periodic routine vehicle checks are made and that defects and damage are reported promptly. Vehicles are clean and refuelled regularly.
• Carry out driving and transportation duties in relation to travel bookings, activity and event management and maintain vehicle log books, drivers’ licences log, journey and fuel records.
• Provide ad hoc advice and information to visitors regarding the local area and transport facilities (programme and non-programme).
• Ensure British Council and NSRP administrative and process and policy is followed, particularly in relation to the management of vendors and suppliers and accounting requirements.
• Ensure the office environment is clean and tidy and all equipment is well maintained and fit for purpose. Damaged / broken equipment is reported promptly.
• Driving conforms to British Council standards, particularly in relation to seat belt use, speed limits, timeliness and use of communication equipment.
• NSRP standards observed in relation to programme vehicle usage policies and incident control.
• Service users are satisfied with the programme support service and feedback is incorporated into revised practice.
• Vehicles and equipment are well maintained and fit for purpose at all times