About the role
- The role works within the Administrative role family and is key to ensuring staff, visitors and goods are taken to their required destination within Christian Aids offices, with significant travel within country.
- To provide logistics and administrative support within Christian Aid office.
- To maintain all Christian Aid vehicles, including safety equipment.
- To ensure regular maintenance of the project vehicle and where required, ensure any complex vehicle repairs are carried out by the appropriate service provider.
- You have a minimum of Secondary School Certification with basic knowledge of clerical work.
- You must have a minimum of five years driving experience, including evidence of a one year learning period with a valid driving licence and any other documentation required to drive and maintain a four wheel vehicle.
- You must also have experience driving a vehicle with passengers, knowledge of the area and experience of liaising with government and security officials when required.
- You must have basic computer skills and be able to communicate in English language. It is desirable for you to have administrative and logistic support experience