Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Senior drivers provide the service delivery of any written communications to contacts outside of Company and daily checking my pigeon box for letters or reports to be delivered.
• Ensure the vehicle is serviced in time and conducting periodic checks on the service tags.
• Ensure the vehicle is refueled as and when required and drive the vehicle to a gas station after being requested by the users of the vehicles.
• Ensure the vehicle is clean, checking the washing bay for the vehicle that has been parked there for washing.
• Ensuring the collection of written communications and other items from outside Company.
• Ensuring that the generator is fuelled, clean and serviced in time,
• Ensure regularly checking the fuel gauge and service tag of the generator.
• Ensure that the Manager is drive safely to his respective destination.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants should have a minimum of SSCE in any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.