Our client is a hotel seeking to fill this position with the right candidate.
- The driver shall strictly observe traffic rules and regulation and maximum speed.
- The driver shall maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the client.
- The driver shall be responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tire condition and the likes.
- The driver shall endeavor to give attention of the client or its passenger whenever or wherever, and must always be at sight of the clients.
- The driver shall always drive the vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident. Reckless driving shall be sufficient ground for driver’s recall and consequently be a cause of termination.
- The driver shall observe strictly the company rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the company.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 years driving experience
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Previous experience in hotel industry.