Job Vacancy at Partnership For Transforming Health Systems Phase II
- NonProfit Organization Management
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Minimum Qualification
- High School
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Will perform office support tasks as requested by the Lagos Finance & Administration Manager and the State Team Leader.
- Drive project affiliated personnel to project sites within and outside of Lagos for project activities, including official site visits,
- Establish record keeping systems for vehicle issues, including fuel, mileage, and trip logs; observe all company vehicle utilization policies, arid in-country traffic laws
- Responsible for maintenance of project vehicle, keeping accurate records. and following a schedule of routine maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- Perform project routine business around Lagos, such as receiving and delivering official project documentation, general office purchasing.