- Drivers will be responsible for the management of logistics and transportation of both project personnel and goods within and outside the project areas.
- These officers will also be responsible for ensuring effective maintenance of project vehicles. The drivers will also assist the admin support unit in arranging logistics during events such as workshops, conferences, etc.
- Drive the project team to locations or sites where project activities take place;
- Ensure that all project vehicles are driven with care, caution and safety;
- Inform the project management when project vehicles are due for service or need major maintenance or repairs;
- Assist in arranging logistics during project events; and
- Any other related duties that may be delegated.
Locations: Adamawa and Kebbi
- Minimum of Senior School Certificate; Possession of valid driver’s license and at least 3 years driving experience in a reputable organization;
- Knowledge of Hausa (spoken) is a plus.
- Fair level of oral and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal communication, teamwork, and partnering skills