The Driver will provide transport support services to all technical program areas. Please note that interested candidates must live in Kwara State as the organization will not bear the cost of travel or relocation expenses related to this job application.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use. Purchase fuel from commercial gas stations, reviews and verifies the accuracy of cash memos and submits them to the Finance for payment.
- Submit time and attendance of transportation staff to HR and recommend disciplinary or other actions being taken against drivers.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced.
- High School/ University degree preferred.
- Long professional work experiences with International organizations in Nigeria.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to travel, if required.