Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A driver is expected to drive a vehicle from one place to another in order to transport people or merchandise. Essentially, drivers are expected to drive a vehicle on a schedule over a designated route and ensure the safety and timely delivery of passengers or goods.
Drive company vehicles to pick or drop employees
• Deliver important documents to required destinations
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
• Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle Load and unload materials on and off pallets.
• Perform checks on materials and equipment being carried
• Drive forklift from one destination to another to ensure delivery of material and equipment
• Ensure all product data is logged appropriately
• Ensure maintenance of forklift on a periodic basis
Applicant must have minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in driving and automobile maintenance.