Our client is a global oil industry leader with operations in over 130 countries. They are also a leading refiner and petrochemical manufacturer whose products include automotive fuels, lubricants and liquefied petroleum gas.
• Onshore preparation of construction Work packs, pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
• Support Construction Superintendant during Construction execution phase and Reports to Commissioning Site Leader during preparation and execution of Precommissioning and Commissioning.
• Ensure that safety, health, environment policy and Management systems are adhered to by the Construction and Commissioning teams and that safe working practices are carried out at all times
• Interface with Project Management Team, Discipline Engineers, and Operations
• Assist in interfaces between the project work packages during the preparation and the execution of the commissioning.
• Ensure safe Construction, Precommissioning and Commissioning activities for his discipline
• Ensure plant is precommissioned and commissioned as per Company specification and in line with clarifications / instructions of the Commissioning Team Leader
• Manage E&l team and E&l vendors.
• Conduct all work activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner by not taking on any task(s) that are perceived as unsafe and if in doubt, consults leader before proceeding
• Ensure full compliance with QHSE policies and procedures in all areas of responsibility at all times
• Use PTW system for all Construction, Precommissioning and Commissioning activities.
• Assist the Construction team for preparation of:
• Work packs - instrument cable routing, instrument and packages installation and appropriate tests.
• Assist the Commissioning team for preparation of:
oFATs review and monitoring of FATs punch list
oE&l ICAPS database
oOperational Test Procedures: ESD and F&G, Metering systems, HIPPS System
oTools, consumables and commissioning spare parts requirements
oParticipation in the Precommisisoning and Commisioning planning
• Senior E&l Lead with Recognised 10 years experience in oil & gas operations Construction, Precommissioning, Commissioning and Start-up.
• Must have worked on offshore projects and on brownfield projects.
• Experience in developing offshore Work Packs, Pre-commissioning / Commissioning Procedures and Dossiers.
• Thorough knowledge of Oil & gas industry Safe Working Practices
• Experience in interface with Client(s), operations and Contractors, Able to be a Team player, decision maker and Leadership qualities.
• English written and spoken fluently
• Good written and communication English
• Ability to work with different disciplines and cultures.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in offshore oil and gas commissioning projects
• Excellent skills in MS Office software, such as Word and Excel - to enable development of all Construction, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Packs / Dossiers etc.
• Excellent written and communication in English
• Able to work as part of a Team or as an individual.