This role sits between Digital Online channels and Technology. It is primarily responsible for selecting and documenting business requirements of changes and sales on the online channels through the following methods
• development and testing
• Customer Solicitation
• Requirement Gathering and
• Product Delivery
The role will also be responsible for business development through new online channels. These will focus on the range of applications hosted online. You must be able to adapt and work effectively with varied and changing situations, individuals of groups.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Working cohesively with Technology and Digital you will collect understand and communicate the business requirements for any new project, translating them into clear and accurate user stories and functional specifications in a format that is understood by technical and business stakeholders.
• Work on project managing all online projects as they move through the development life cycle from planning through to release, reporting impediments, risks and dependencies back to the technical management, stakeholders and product owners.
• Work closely with various Stakeholders to create and deliver the product roadmap.
• Proactively participate in developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices.
• Must demonstrate the will and ability to keep going and maintain high levels of performance and commitment to customers and colleagues even under pressure and stress.
- HND/BSc in I.T, Business Administration or any related field
- Online training or management courses
- Tech Savvy abilities
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
• Recent experience with online retailers
• Sales function knowledge to large retail client groups
• Ability to develop sales plans for products that are online
• Proven experience with sales and documentation
• Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
• Significant proven commercial experience writing requirements specifications for Ecommerce.
• End to end experience with sales cycle
• Experience working within an Ecommerce team.
• Past experience in online environments
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
• Ability to meet sales targets and budgets
• Sales Forecasting and budget planning