To contribute towards development, implementation and maintenance of business processes related to Commercial E-commerce sales. Co-ordinate with all necessary departments including Corporate Communications, Skywards and revenue optimisation to implement, manage, and continually improve eCommerce distribution mechanics. Maintain and support E-commerce sales activities, which will support E-commerce plans of the airline, and distribute products and services. The objective is to promote the direct sales strategy of Emirates in order to achieve distribution cost savings and generate incremental revenue.
- Bachelor's degree in either business or a E-commerce related subject.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in an airline/OTA or other E-commerce environment is mandatory.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Email / Database marketing, Search marketing, Affiliate marketing and relevant digital distribution mechanics is essential.
- Knowledge of E-commerce distribution practices and regulatory environment as they pertain to Internet is essential.
- Familiarity with digital best practices in web implementation is a must.
- Experience in improving website conversion, including a background using and managing advanced interactive technologies will be an advantage.
- Proficient in all Office automation tools like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.