- Plan and implement marketing activity tools
- Vast knowledge of various online technologies
- Analyse data and track customer trends.
- Have experience using social media platforms for marketing.
- Understand the importance of social media and how to implement campaigns.
- Have an understanding of all digital marketing channels and excel in one or two. (CRM, Email, Social, Affiliates, PPC, SEO & PR)
- Certificate in digital marketing
- Previous experience in a similar e-Commerce marketing role.
- Have excellent organisation skills - being able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be a people person and be able to work to own initiative.
- You are an experienced marketer with excellent commercial knowledge of marketing and social media, ideally gained within an e-Commerce, retail or related environment.
- You will have an intuitive approach and a passion for the industry.
- You will possess impressive attention to detail and focus on quality.
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player, you will have the ability and confidence to communicate at all levels.