Create customized corporate offers including corporate value proposition, segment based offers, balance transfer and payroll transfer programs
Plan and execute on-site corporate events and seminars, corporate campaigns and evaluate sales effectiveness
Install Corporate sales/service desks, execute periodic digital service camps
Monitor competition activities, offer and offer differentiated value propositions as per corporate requirements
Ensure strong EB bundle proposition and drive upfront EB bundling targets
Implement corporate portals, execute digital campaigns
Drive sales process for corporate on boarding, employee a/c opening and fulfillment
Support and execute cross border mandates for key clients like MNC’s, consulates working with group EB and country CI teams, and lead the implementation post winning the account
• EB Clients
• EB Corporate employees
• Affluent Senior executives and employees with whom RC has done a B2B deal (primarily CC/CIC)
• Design customized EB corporate value propositions, sales process and service models working in conjunction with segments, products and credit policy and ops teams.
• Create opportunities to maximize penetration into the corporates by creating specific offers such as ATM deployment, on-site sales and service desks continuously improve corporate value proposition inline with client expectations and competition.
• Review and monitor existing corporate offers for effectiveness against set penetration targets, monitor changes and renewals
• Work with other markets and group teams on preparation and participation in global offers (RFP’s)
OTHER JOB ROLES COMMONLY WORKED WITH
• Retail client product managers
• Retail segment team
• Retail client risk team
• CI and CC teams
• Marketing team
Strong product knowledge of assets & liability products, operations and process
• Core banking/ asset products system knowledge
Leadership & People Management
• Inter-personal skills and ability to influence other functions.
Risk & Governance
• Knowledge of New business sales governance framework
Customer Experience Management
• Ability in business planning relating to sales, product and service.
• Digital savvy, need to be comfortable with our digital platforms
• Country readiness and CVP competitiveness
• Achievement of bundle penetration targets
• Achievement on payroll activation and funding ratio benchmarks
• Successful corporate events and campaigns completed
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
• To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products.
• Ensure that all anti-money laundering / Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) guidelines are adhered to.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING / KYC / CDD
Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:
• Identifying your customer,
• Knowing your customer,
• Reporting suspicions,
• Safeguarding records and
• Not disclosing suspicions to customers.
GROUP COMPLIANCE PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
• Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risks and compliance policies and Group Code of Conduct
• Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes.
• Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders
• Timely mitigation of risks and resolution of issues including collaboration with all relevant stakeholder functions, and establishment of effective controls.
Enter roles and responsibilitiesQualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.