• Facilitate Conduct Client Due Diligence (CDD) and account opening on SME clients and related activities.
• Ensure that overdue CDDs are tracked for quality & TAT in executing the CDDs.
• Ensure there is a robust CDD process in place with high quality of data integrity and monitoring.
• Working with Relationship Managers to understand the client, correctly assess the client’s AML Risk, gather documentation from publicly available sources, liaise with clients / other departments (wherever required) and produce high quality & timely CDDs and statistical reporting.
• Use SCB systems (i.e. eCDD, eBBS) to record, renew and maintain records of CDDs during periodic review.
• Endeavour to ensure that overdue CDDs are tracked for resolution.
• Provide Relationship Managers with insights into clients’ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) risk and develop an understanding of Industry sector, client information and other relevant factors that could impact the Bank’s AML risk.
• Liaise actively with the Operations, Relationship Managers and members of the Operational Risk and Compliance functions.
• Maintain CDD at the highest level of quality to protect the Bank from regulatory risk which could result into financial and reputational damage.
Graduate with background in CDD/related functions
Awareness of SME CDD Guidelines will be an added advantage.
Candidate must be diligent, hardworking and have attention to detail.