If you are a talented graduate with an understanding of Excel, MS SQL, Access or Oracle, looking to kick start a career in eCommerce, this is a superb opportunity to get involved with a leading company offering plenty of training and superb progression prospects.
As an eCommerce Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting customers in growing their eCommerce revenue and improving their email marketing performance. Although primarily office based, you will be required to undertake some travel around London in order to visit clients.
Analysing marketing campaigns and eCommerce performance using analytics packages, such as Google Analytics
- Analysing data from multiple sources to deliver insight into customer behaviour
- Developing and preparing campaigns to optimise email marketing performance
- Preparing reports on email marketing performance, trading metrics and customer KPIs
- A degree in direct marketing, business economics, maths, statistics or computer sciences
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL, Access or Oracle and large-scale data manipulation
- An interest in eCommerce retail, digital and online marketing
Additionally, as an eCommerce Marketing Analyst, you must possess a meticulous attention to detail and expertise in data presentation. First class communication and organisational skills, in addition to a problem solving attitude, are also key.
Whilst not essential, experience of digital or online marketing and strong understanding of CRM, would be beneficial. The ability to interpret data to produce insight would also be highly advantageous, as would experience of using eCommerce back office applications, such as ESPs and CMS tools.