Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as econometrics, price theory, and macroeconomics.
2) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
3) Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
4) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
5) Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
6) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Qualifed applicants should forward their updated CV to the HR via mai:
Interested applicants should also possess a minimum of OND/NCE in related field of studies.Any other qualifications is an added advantage