Purpose of Consultancy The Purpose of this consultancy is to Edit The National Guidelines and tools for Maternal and Perinatal Death Surveillance and Response in readiness for printing. This will in turn facilitate the scale up of its implementation.
Key Skills/ Experience and Tasks.
- An experienced Editor with specialization in Health or related fields, of not less than 10 years in practice.
- Have been involved or managed MNCH projects in the past.
- Past experience in development/ review of similar documents will be a major advantage.
- Must have sound communication, analytical and writing skills
- As at when necessary liaise with the State Ministries of Health, NPHCDA, FMOH, NGOs and other key stakeholders in the process of executing this consultancy.
- Revised National Guidelines and Tools on Maternal and Perinatal Deaths surveillance and Response in electronic versions.
- A comprehensive report of the consultancy.
- All submissions shall be in both electronic and hard copies.