North West Advertising Group we are fast rising marketing and communication Network Company, with our head office located in owerri and branches in Lagos, and Delta state in Nigeria. North West reputation and leadership position was built by providing strategic brand management and innovative 360 degree communications solutions to major clients in the Financial, Insurance, Manufacturing,
- Supporting editorial staff in all activities leading to publication, including acting as a personal assistant to commissioning editors and overseeing tasks such as issuing contracts and dealing with royalties
- Liaising with other in-house teams, writers, photographers, printers, designers and production staff to negotiate and monitor timescales for stages in the publishing process
- Dealing with the administration of work commissioned to freelance writers, picture researchers, photographers, stylists and illustrators
- Organizing and researching projects to tight deadlines
- Summarizing written material and correcting manuscripts
- Obtaining rights to use materials from other publications
- Using computers for word processing, desktop publishing and email
- Dealing with phone and email queries, e.g. From writers and the public
- Filing, photocopying and other routine administrative tasks.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- One to two years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Basic understanding of printing process, photography, illustration, typography, editing, transfer and shooting of commercials preferred