We are looking for a dynamic individual to be our Education Development Manager, based in Philippines. This role promotes and supports the use of Apple technology in K12 Education with a particular focus on the successful adoption of Apple Learning Solutions. Responsible for specific program / project development activities, the successful candidate will develop and deliver workshops and provide a consultative service around curriculum, professional development and classroom practice.
The following are key responsibilities of the role: - Driving Apple’s core education messages. - Development and delivery of Professional Development, for teachers and consultants, in the use of Apple products and solutions for teaching and learning. - Provision of a consultative service in developing and implementing transformative learning solutions in K12 schools. - Provision of a consultative service on the integration of Apple products and solutions with current K12 curriculum. - Presenting Apple solutions to the education market and demonstrating how Apple solutions can best meet customer needs. - Presentations are provided to groups at the briefings, seminars, conferences, workshops and individual accounts. - Providing education expertise to customers including follow-up after the sale to ensure effective implementation of Apple products and solutions. - Partnering with Field Account Executives and Systems Engineers on executing the strategic sales plan for the territory.
- Exceptional knowledge of the education market and an understanding of effective classroom technology is a must.
- A strong working knowledge of Apple products is highly desirable.
- Experience as a classroom teacher and/or curriculum consultant and in developing and delivering professional development for educators is also highly desirable.
- A solid understanding of the Education system and K-12 Curriculum of country of responsibility, in this case, Philippines.
- Knowledge of the education system and curriculum of other ASEAN countries would be an advantage.
- Exceptional Written and Oral Communication skills.
- Excellent preparation, presentation and training skills.
- Ability to Collaborate.
- Facilitate and Influence when working with educators.
- Strong Planning & Organisational skills.
Tertiary qualifications and experience in K12 Education will be highly regarded.