- NGO/Community Services & Dev
- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
- To provide technical support to the State in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluation On of Education: programmes to ensure overall efficiency and effectiveness of the programme management, delivery and accomplishment of programme goals and objectives.
- Across the Education programme(s), accountable for identifying disparities and development of innovative approaches and programmes for eliminating these inequalities. Collaborates across the programme(s) to ensure gender mainstreaming
- Ensures that monitoring mechanisms are in place to track progress towards disparity reduction goals and targets in Education.
- Advanced university degree in one or more of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Education; Primary Education, or a Social Sciences fields relevant to international development assistance.
- Five years of progressively professional work experience at national and international levels in field programme relevant to Education programme.
- Experience in national level development assistant is an asset.
- Experience with addressing gender disparities and asset.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency.
- Fluency in English and local working language of the duty station
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the technical areas of UNICEF Education programme.
- Advanced Technical Knowledge of the theories, principles and methods in one of the following areas Education; Primary Education, Economics, Social Sciences, and/or related fields. ..
- Gender and diversity awareness
- Leadership in identifying, encouraging and mentoring capable women.
- Knowledge of the global commitment on aid effectiveness, including the paris declaration on Aid Effectiveness, the Accra Agenda for Action as well as knowledge of the Global Programme partnership (GPPs)
- Knowledge of theories and practices in: Programme/project management in Education, Monitoring and Evaluation, Training and Capacity Development in Education, Alternative Basic Education, Curriculum Development and Knowledge Management.