• Supervise and monitor compliance to EHS management system and implementation of activities across business locations
• Ensure proper implementation of EHS Programme elements and Governance in order to prevent accident / fire occurrence and occupational illnesses.
• Champion Fire Safety Management System on Site
• Conduct Fire Risk Assessment and Implementation of effective Fire Preventive Measures in line Global Engineering Standard (GES)
• Conduct drills and simulation Pan GSK Nigeria on effective Emergency Response/ Preparedness
• Monitor and ensure that Operations within Site are carried out safely / professionally to ensure that a Safe Working Environment is maintained always
• Conduct investigative activities, as well as update and maintain all related EHS based Trainings, Communication and Record Keeping
• Champion Factory EHS Risk Assessment Programme, including Incident Investigation (Root Cause Analysis), as well as assist in development of SOPs and Training materials to ensure fulfilment of Safety requirements
• Support Site EHS programmes of Process and Machinery Safety, Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Management System, as well as drive the achievement of Zero Accident Prevention (ZAP) KPI for the business.